Have you created an account on DaycareIQ yet? By doing so you can access your childs’ KidGenius updates any time during the day. You can even access past events such as photos, notes and activities. We created a short video to show you how to add a special icon on your home screen for quick and easy access. We also list the steps here.
- Open up Safari (doesn’t work in Chrome browser)
- Navigate to DaycareIQ.com
- Tap Log In in top right corner (if you haven’t yet created an account, tap Sign Up to create an account)
- Enter your email and password.
- Check Remember Me if you’d like to remain in logged in for a longer period of time.
- Tap Log In
- Tap the Share button in the bottom menu bar (the middle icon)
- Tap the Add To Home Screen button
- Tap Add in the top right corner
Following the above steps will add a special icon to your home screen. By tapping that icon, it will automatically open Safari to your DaycareIQ account. If you have any troubles, feel free to email me.